Thursday 24 October 2013

The Versatile Bloggers Award



I still find it very surreal that people actually read my blog but I found out that the lovely Lauren from Tea and Post had tagged me for The Versatile Blogger award just before I went away on holiday and I have only just got around to returning the favour!



The Versatile Blogger Award is given from blogging peers for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, have good quality photographs, and for a uniqueness of subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life, or even that have just cheered up one day!

How it Works:
 -Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
 - Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
 - Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

I would like to tag:
1. Mel
2.  Cate
8. Lucy
9. Lydia
10. Mandy
11. Sian
12. Carmen
13. Sophia
14. S. M
15. Jeff

7 interesting things about me:
(this required some thinking and I still couldn't come up with anything that interesting!)
1. I'm a bit of a geek about books. I've just graduated with a degree in English and several overflowing bookcases!

Source: http://allonsymiddleearth.tumblr.com/post/58748194010/brennanat-you-know-how-people-buy-drinks-for

2. I've just got back from a trip around part of Italy calling in on Venice, Florence, and Rome so expect lots of blog posts all about my travels coming up very soon!

 3. I spent last summer travelling around Ecuador and even lived with the Schuar tribe in the Amazon for a little bit! It was the most amazing time and I can't wait to go and see the rest of South America.

4. I did, however, get rather ill so have also done a grand tour of Ecuadorian hospitals - slightly less glamorous!

5. After hurting my knees skiing I discovered at the physio that I have a condition where I don't have much cartilage in my joints which explains why I have such clicking and popping joints, such a noisy mover and shaker!

6. Despite sounding very unlucky so far, I've never broken a bone or even been stung by a bee or wasp. TOUCH WOOD!!

7. Lastly, I love baking, as you'll probably be able to tell by the baking posts which will keep cropping up on here! It stems from learning to bake with my mum and Nana as a child. Apparently I used to like sitting amongst the cooking utensils in the baking cupboard!

2 comments:

  1. I love this tumblr post, it is so damn true. How I'd like to be given a book rather than a box of chocolate or being invited for a drink...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I had to include it somewhere on my blog as soon as I saw it. Boys, take note!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...